- Members / Collaborators
- Seminarios Internos CEGIE - Semestre II/2017
- Seminarios Internos CEGIE+CIEE - Semestre I/2018
The CEGIE was created with the objective of "generating continuous information - primary and cartographic – to enable economic and social research."
CEGIE activities are developed within lines of socioeconomic studies in the areas of: economics, health, education, employment, housing, basic services and well-being (poverty-inequality).
Services provided are:
- Sampling design, gathering of qualitative and quantitative information, quality control, processing and consistency analysis of information.
- Training in survey, cartography and software topics.
- Georeferenced Information Systems
- Consulting on handling of cartography