PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Portland State University, USA, 2016)
Master of Science in Robot System Engineering (University of Southern Denmark, Denmark, 2011)
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Berufsakademie Mosbach, Germany, 2006)
Throughout his education and work life he developed expertise in Hard and Software design for Embedded Systems applied to industrial automation and robotics applications. Recently, he started applying his experience in modeling and simulation of unconventional computer architectures to agent-based systems for the investigation of socio-technical systems.
- Embedded Systems
- Unconventional Computer Architectures
- Agent-Based Modeling
- Artificial Intelligence
- Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems
- Lead Organizer of an independent Bolivian research initiative with focuses on computational methods (2017 - )
- Promote interdisciplinary research based on the integration of computational methods in existing research efforts.
- Development of research proposals
- Research Assistant, Teuscher Lab, Portland State University (2012 - 2016)
- Modeling and simulation of complex dynamical computing systems for classification and analysis of multivariate data sets.
- Develop state-of the art time-series prediction systems based on a hierarchical architecture with heterogeneous networks.
- Publish research findings at relevant conferences, journals, and workshops.
- Research and Development Engineer, Murrelektronik GmbH, Germany (2006 - 2009)
- Hard- and software development for embedded systems used in factory automation.
- Leading expert in the development and integration of industrial Ethernet protocols.
- Contribute and report to collaborative NSF and DARPA projects aimed at developing high performance, parallel computer architectures.
- Project management and realization from prototype to production.