MARKETING AND LOGISTICS
Marketing and Logistics is the profession in greater demand in both domestic and international labor market at business and institutional level. Companies need proactive professionals with extensive market knowledge that will help reach its objectives.
The Marketing and Logistics graduate is a bilingual (English or French) professional that has developed skills that allows him/her:
• Investigate, analyze, plan, guide, direct and implement effectively the various business processes in consumer markets, industry, trade and services.
• Respond to changing consumer needs.
• Position products and services.
• Apply marketing techniques of high competitiveness.
• Streamline procedures for distribution of goods or services.
• To advise on the advantages of business location and sales outlets (logistics).
AREAS OF EMPHASIS
Total credits: 199
Duration: 8 semesters